伊莉討論區

標題: Chester See-我已過得很好(I'm living a good life) [打印本頁]

作者: ssy725    時間: 2012-7-27 01:10 PM     標題: Chester See-我已過得很好(I'm living a good life)

本帖最後由 凜以喵=^~^= 於 2012-7-28 05:31 PM 編輯

【歌手名稱】Chester See
【歌曲名稱】我已過得很好
【心得感想】這首歌是由Chester See所演唱的勵志歌曲,
                  第一次聽到的時候覺得很感動,
                  諸事不順,心情低落的時候可以來聽聽呵
【歌詞】

flat tire on the side of the road                                                  
You're late for work, you forgot your phone                           
Seems like everything's going wrong                                    
Try your best to keep things cool                                             
With everything going wrong that's hard to do                        
The list goes on and on and on                                                

When life throws you down (yeah)                                                                          
Put a little smile on your face.                                                                                            
Life's not all rainy days.                                                            
It ain't really that bad                                                               
(Yeah yeah yeah)
Wash your troubles away                                                         
Take a little moment to say                                                      
I'm living the good life                                                              

Spilled coffee on your shirt yesterday                                      
In parking lots we call freeways
Ohhhh, I'm living in LA                                       
Your mailbox are full of bills                                                     
It has it's way to make you feel like                                            
Throwing up your hands!                                                           
Screaming out loud!                                                                  

When you've hit the ground                                                      
It ain't really that bad                                                                  
(Yeah yeah yeah)
Wash your troubles away                                                            
I'm living the good life                                                               

Even at your low, someone wishes they were you,                       
And would trade places in a heartbeat                                          
To taste the life you do.                                                               
So when you feel like life's too hard,                                            
You feel like giving up,                                                                  
Think of everything and everyone that says you're the lucky one.  

It ain't really that bad
(Yeah yeah yeah)
Wash your troubles away
I'm living the good life
(I'm living the good life)
I'm living the good life
(I'm living the good life)
Oh yes I am            
I'm living the good life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iAP53S4XXA                                                                  

已移除外部連結 by 凜以喵

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://m.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!